The Pass Pass card is the fruit of the initial joint efforts of these various sustainable mobility authorities. This ticketing medium can now be used for TER regional express trains, the Arc-en-Ciel network in the Nord department, and on the Lille, Calais, Dunkirk and Cambrai urban transport systems. Other networks will join the system shortly.
The next stage in this initiative is to set up the passpass.fr website. This tool will serve to provide information to multimodal transport passengers, making sure that the entire regional transport network is available to all.
Members of the PassPass community
The SMIRT members are as follows:
- MEL (Lille European metropolis),
- SMTAG (Artois-Gohelle joint association for transport),
- SIMOUV (Valenciennes urban mobility inter-municipality association),
- CUDGL (Dunkirk Grand Littoral urban authority),
- SMTD (Douai joint association for transport),
- CUA (Arras urban authority),
- SITAC (Calais agglomeration inter-municipality association for urban transport),
- CAB (Boulogne-sur-Mer agglomeration community),
- SMTUS (Sambre joint association for urban transport),
- CAPSO (Pays de Saint-Omer agglomeration community),
- CAC (Cambrai agglomeration community).
Siège de Région Hauts-de-France
151 Avenue du Président HOOVER
59555 LILLE CEDEX
Email : email@example.com